•DINE IN MENU•
Special and small size meal is available for lunch and takeaway.
Gluten free, Diary free, vegetarian & vegan options available, Please ask our staffs for more details.
1. Pot Stickers ~ $16 Filled with Salmon, Cream Cheese, Wasabi, Spring Onion and Sesame. (Pan Fried)
2. Duck Dumpling ~ $14 Filled with Blue Cheese, Coriander and spring onion. (steamed)
3. Sui Mai ~ $12 Filled with prawns, pork, spring onion and sesame oil. (steamed)
4. Chicken Dumplings ~ $12 filled with cream, carrot, spring onion and sesame. (pan fried)
5. vegetarian dumpling ~ $12 mushroom, tofu, vermicelli and spring onion. (steamed)
6. Beef Wonton ~ $12 Filled with smoked cauliflower, cream cheese and Onion Jam.
7. Chinese Fried chicken ~ $8 with homemade chili mayo.
8. deep fried spring rolls ~ $8 with sweet chili sauce.
9. Deep Fried Squid ~ $10 with sweet chili sauce.
10. Miso Soup ~ $ 10 with pork wontons, nori, spring onion and dried small shrimps.
11. Yum yum kip ~ $16 spicy shredded chicken, crushed peanuts, fried shallots and mesclun.
12. Jelly fish salad ~ $18 with chinese baby cabbage, coriander, ear mushroom and black vinegar.
13. Prawn salad ~ $18 with mesclun, seaweed carrot, spring onion and mango dressing.
14. Vegetarian Salad ~ $14 with mesclun, smoked bean curd, ear mushroom and seaweed.
Pork Wok Dishes
15. Sweet Sour Pork ~ $17 with Pineapple, seasonal vegetables and sesame.
16. Double Cooked Pork belly ~ $19 with seasonal vegetables, chili and soy bean sauce.
17. Kou Rou ~ $28 triple cooked soft tender pork belly with potato, salmon dumpling and garden salad.
18. Crispy Pork Ribs ~ $17 with dried galangal, chili, onion and sesame.
19. Jingdu prok ribs ~ $17 with onion, seasonal vegetables and chinese peking sauce.
Chicken & duck wok dishes
20. kong pao chicken ~ $17 with seasonal vegetables, peanuts and chili sauce.
21. cashew nut chicken ~ $19 with seasonal vegetables and oyster sauce
22. honey chicken ~ $22 crumbled with peanuts, cashew nuts, sesame, panko and lemon honey sauce.
23. lurong ji ~ out of menu free range chicken breast with chinese pesto, garden salad and quail eggs.
24. yellow curry chicken ~ $20 with coconut cream and seasonal vegetables.
25. satay chicken ~ $18 with seasonal vegetables and coconut cream.
26. cumin chicken ~ $18 with chili mixed vegetables, onion and crouton.
27. sweet sour chicken ~ $16 with pineapple, vegetables and sesame.
28. sichuan chicken ~ $17 with seasonal vegetables and onion in chili sauce
29. crispy duck ~ $21 with pancakes, peking sauce and vegetables (half duck)
Beef wok dishes
30. Braised Beef Cheek ~ $26 with masala curry, coconut cream, broccoli and spring onion.
31. hei niu ~ $24 with beef steak, vegetables, onion, garlic and new york pepper.
32. xo beef steak ~ $26 with noodle nest, seasonal vegetables and shallots in xo sauce.
33. satay beef ~ $18 with seasonal vegetables, coconut cream and garlic.
34. stir fried beef ~ $18 with ginger, spring onion and seasonal vegetables in light soy sauce.
Lamb wok dishes
35. mongolia lamb ~ $28 with spices, crushed peanuts, cauliflower and chili.
36. stir fried lamb ~ $24 with spring onion and vegetables in light soy sacue.
37. slow cooked lamb ~ $24 with star anise, cinnamon and seasonal greens.
seafood wok dishes
38. king prawn ~ $28 with garlic, cream sesame, a hint of chili and chinese pancakes.
39. satay prawn ~ $19 with seasonal vegetables, coconut cream and garlic.
40. prawn cashew nut ~ $20 with seasonal vegetables, garlic in oyster sauce.
41. Golden whole Prawn ball ~out of menu with noodle nest, condensed milk and garden salad.
42. sichuan prawn ~ $ 18 with seasonal vegetables in chinese chili sauce.
43, seafood pot ~ $22 with prawns, calamari, mussel, fried tofu, vegetables in oyster sauce.
44. sweet sour fish fillet ~ $18 with pineapple, vegetables and sesame.
Vegetable wok dishes
45. Mapo Tofu ~ $15 with vegetables, garlic and chili pepper sauce.
46. Shao Tofu ~ $15 with onion and vegetables in soy sauce.
47. Stir Fried seasonal vegetables with garlic ~ $14
48.stir fried seasonal vegetables with oyster sauce ~ $14
49. Za Cai ~ $18 with smoked bean curd, mushrooms, bamboo and seasonal greens.
NOODLES, RICE & BURGERS
50. Combination fried rice ~ $15 with beef, chicken, egg, mixed vegetables, peanuts and fried shallots.
51. seafood fired rice ~ $17 with prawn, mussel calamari, egg and mixed vegetables.
52. panda fried rice ~ $21 with chicken, beef, chicken, egg, vegetables, peanuts and fried shallots.
53. combination fried noodles ~ $16 with beef, chicken, egg, vegetables, peanuts and fried shallots.
54. seafood fried noodles ~ $17 with prawn, mussel, calamari, egg and vegetables.
55. panda fried rice noodle ~ $21 with noodle nest, chicken, beef, prawn, vegetables, peanuts and crispy shallots.
56. combination fired rice noodle ~ $15 with beef, chicken, egg and vegetables.
57. seafood fired rice noodle ~ $17 with prawn mussel, calamari, egg and vegetables.
58. steamed rice ~ $2
59. Chinese pancake ~ $6
60. Garden Salad ~ $8
61. fries with ketchup ~ $6
62. prawn cracker ~ $5
63. steamed broccoli ~ $6
64. ginger crystallized pudding with caramel sauce & vanilla ice cream ~ $14
65. ICE CREAM SUNDAE with oat cookie crumble ~ $8
66. CHOCOLATE MOUSSE with oat cookie crumble & vanilla ice cream ~ out of menu